Are you a tea lover for a long time? Did you ever notice tea is also popular in the brand? Want to hear more? Then stick with the post here. I will explain how you can invest in a tea time franchise business?
As we all know, tea is one of the favorite, refreshing, and morning drinks for the Indian, and India is the second-largest country to produce tea.
90% of Indians love to consume tea whenever they are free or ready for a short discussion; India is the second-largest tea consuming country after the water.
It has existed in the Indian environment for more than hundreds of years. Still, compared to the previous year, we don’t have many flavors to add to traditional tea. Due to the research and ingredient involvement, we have more than hundreds of different flavored Tea originated from India.
Before we go deep into the tea history, let’s first cover the tea time franchise history.
History of Tea Time:
The brand has been started in Hyderabad, and the initiative of the brand was taken by a few tea lovers around 2017.
The first outlet in Hyderabad has shown tremendous growth, and within two years, the brand started spreading across Telangana.
As per the date, the brand Now 4-year-old And in that four-year journey, many things happen over time like; they become the largest tea brand chain in South India, and the outlets have grown from 1 to 200 almost in two years.
Within a short period, tea time has also invented their own products: multi-flavored tea, coolers, and shakes at a great price.
Tea Time Market Expansion:
If we talk about numbers, then the current number of outlets in India is around 700 Plus, which is exceptionally a big success within a short period.
In the latest news, the company officials have stated that they were likely to increase franchise outlets up to 2000 in the nation in the next 18 months.
The outlets are spread all over Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Kerala. The brand wishes to cover the entire nation, and the recent outlet expected to start in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh.
Tea Time Menu and Varieties:
Tea time is generally the tea oriented brand, but they offer more than traditional tea; at the moment, the tea time offers eight plus a unique taste of tea, with a mixture of different ingredients.
- Special Tea
- Premium Shakes
- Milk Shakes
- Flavoured Milks
All of their premium to standard variety products are lie between 10 to 100 rupees, and they offer a unique taste at very reasonable rates.
Tea Time Franchise Benefits:
- The first and foremost important thing that you are with the branded and reputed company.
- The products you are selling to the consumer are healthy and easy to store.
- If you are interested in the tea time franchise business, they have a master program where you can keep most of your revenue to the self, instead of sharing royalty fees with the company.
The Requirement to Start Tea Time Franchise:
Tea time franchise has offered the standard franchise business to passionate and motivated entrepreneurs. You can join their master franchise program as well, and we will discuss this later in the post.
- The area required to start a unit tea time franchise is 150 to 200 square feet, and the location must be around a busy place; the site will be fine if an outlet will be opening around, school, bus stop, market, railway station, and highway.
- For the unit franchise, at least 2 employees need to be the chef in the outlet, and the company will provide the complete training for the chef and the overall Menu item cooking process they can teach you in 3 business days.
- Tea time offers franchise at a reasonable rate even middle-class men also afford, 4.25 Lakhs is the entire amount required to start a unit franchise of Tea Time.
- The profit margin of complete sale varies from 40% to 80% and the payback period is from 6 to 10 months.
The above requirements are for the standard tea time franchise, but As I said before, the company offers some master program to the franchise business.
The master franchisee acts as a middleman between the unit outlets to the company, which means if the company cannot reach you, you can directly contact the Master outlet for the franchise details.
In the absence of a company, you can coordinate with the master outlets regarding the stocks, support, logistic assistance, material transport, etc.
Master franchisee is not an actual tea time shop that sells the product, but it acts as an intermediate and provides operational support on the company’s behalf.
Desi Tea Time Pvt. Ltd.
A1, G Block, Amrutha enclave,
Road No 14, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 034,
Or you can directly contact them first via telephone or email.
Phone Number : +91 9577662211 +91 9685667676
Bottom Line –
Tea Time, the biggest tea shop chain network from South India, offers excellent opportunities for professionals and motivated youngsters. The company is ready to assist you in every process, from establishing a shop to the Legal procedure. The company handles the Advertising and Marketing promotion of your Store. Let me know what you think about the post. Hit the share button if you found some helpful information on this blog post regarding the tea time franchise.