The Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana or the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Udyamita Vikas Abhiyan Yojana is one of the most beneficial schemes launched by the central government.
The Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana is launched specifically for the Youth of the Nation and aims to develop the higher education system and enables the skill development of the Youth of the Nation through this Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana.
The Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana can be availed easily and has numerous benefits, which are discussed in the latter part of the article, and the steps to apply online, benefits, eligibility for the scheme are also discussed in this article, so the readers are requested to stick with this article until the end.
What Is Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana?
The Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana is one of the most effective schemes that support youth empowerment in society, and this scheme was launched by the honorable prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
This scheme was launched in the year 2016 and managed by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
This scheme launched in 2016 planned for a five-year tenure Program till 2021, The Government of India had allotted an amount of around Rs.499.94 Crores.
The scheme’s main aim is to provide the Youth of the country with the best education about Entrepreneurship.
As for a developing country like India, Unemployment acts as the biggest hindrance towards the overall development of a Nation. So, the Government of India launched the scheme Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana to eradicate
Unemployment from society and provide more employment offers to the Youth of the Nation.
Under this scheme, the Government of India had opened around 3050 Institutes for this Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana Training Purpose.
Details On PM YUVA Yojana:
- Name of the Scheme – The Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana
- Scheme launched by – Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi
- Scheme Under – Central Government
- Managed by – Ministry of the Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Beneficiaries – Youth/Unemployed People of India.
- Aim of the Scheme – To Provide Education and support to the young Youth of the country for Entrepreneurship.
- Name of the State – All across India Level Scheme
- Level of Scheme – National Level
- Services Available at – Over 3050 Institutes of the Government of India
- Starting Date of Application Form – 2016
- Status of the scheme – Active
- Official website – https://innovateindia.mygov.in/yuva/
What Are The Benefits of Yojana?
The Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana is very beneficial to the Youth of the Nation as it supports various start-ups. While some of the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana are as follows-
- The primary aim of the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana program is to support the Entrepreneurship network in society and to enhance the productivity of the Youth of the Nation.
- At present, there are 7-8 lakh youth Entrepreneurs who have availed the benefits of this Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana Scheme.
- Under this Scheme, the Government of India set up around 3050 Training centers for the training purpose of these Young Entrepreneurs of the Nation.
- At present, this Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana is also known as Start-up India, and now the government is providing various benefits to the Youth for the patronage of the new start-up ideas.
- This Scheme was launched to reduce the rate of Unemployment in society and to create more job opportunities in the Nation.
- The government of India had allotted a budget of around Rs.500 crores for this Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana.
- Under this Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana Scheme, the government provides vocational training to the students and Youth of the Nation.
- This scheme also provides scheme development programs for the new start-ups of the Nation and provides a better business network for the new Entrepreneurs of the Nation.
- This scheme provides adequate knowledge about the new start-ups of the Youth and supports them in every manner.
What Are The Eligibility of the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana?
The persons who are interested in availing the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana need to fulfill the following eligibility Criteria-
- The person must be a citizen of India.
- The person must reside in India.
- The Person must have some knowledge about the start-up ideas.
- The Person must need to contribute some personal working capital to the start-up.
- The Person must have any Diploma/ITI/Graduation degree with passing grades from any recognized University of India.
What Are The Documents Required to apply?
The person who is eligible to apply for the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana can apply for this scheme, But the applicants need the following documents while applying for it-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- ID Card of the Organisation
- Address proof of the Applicant
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Registration Certificate of the Start-up.
How to apply for the PM YUVA Yojana Scheme?
The persons who are eligible and fulfill the requirements of the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana need to apply through the online website of the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana, the Applicant can apply by the following steps-
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana.
Step 2: On reaching the official website, go to the New Registration option.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the registration page and fill in the necessary details.
Step 4: After filling in the personal details and click on the Next button.
Step 5: You will be moved to another page where you will need to enter your company’s/organization’s Details.
Step 6: Upload all the necessary documents.
Step 7- click on the Submit button.
Your Registration for the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana will be processed shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Related To PM YUVA Yojana:
- Who launched the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana?
The Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
- Who can apply for the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana?
All the new entrepreneurs and start-up holders can apply for the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana to get support and assistance under the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana.
If you reach this section, then I think you read this article until the end, and now you can apply for Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana, and I think you get complete information about this Yojana from all the instructions given in this article.
So, if you think this article provides you with complete information about YUVA Yojana, do not forget to share this article and, if possible, leave your valuable comment below.