Are you searching for new business ideas for your new entrepreneurial journey? If yes, then this one’s for you.
Panasonic EV Charging Station Franchise is one of the trending businesses in India. One can start to repair workshops, sell electric vehicles, and home charging systems in one place. Do you know Panasonic corporation is a Japanese company making rounds with the venture of electric cars?
With the increased risk of electric vehicles in the market. People have started to shift it to the other side of greener impact. Some of the services they provide in segments are avionics, logistics, public, and entertainment.
The company has its branches all over the world and in India. Many outlets offer endless opportunities to entrepreneurs and single individuals. Who is looking forward to expanding their business into a better market?
Panasonic company works at an international level that makes many products. After manufacturing a few of the products, namely mobile phones, TV switches, and mixtures, computers, professional monitors, studio camera systems, air conditioners, and other products. Right now, they have started to manufacture electric vehicles.
Currently, the company has opened its EV charging station. The company has planned to open about 1000 stations in about 25 cities within India.
What Is Panasonic EV Charging Station Franchise?
Suppose you are looking to start your own Panasonic EV Charging Station Franchise In India. Panasonic has begun to expand its charging station across India. The more you put into this business idea, the more you have to invest in this franchise.
How Much Panasonic EV Charging Station Investment Cost?
We all know that for any business, the requirement is mainly investment. Compared to the petrol pump franchise, the EV Charging Station Franchise investment is way less.
But in this business, you have to only invest in the land and machine. Moreover, the cost required for the device is high as most of the process is done by the engine.
If you have your land, then it will cost you less money. But if you don’t have any space or land required. Either you can rent a room or have an area on the lease agreement.
- The investment cost will be around INR 10 – 20 lakhs for the franchise’s security fee, where the charging machine will be installed on the land.
- The investment franchise fee is about 2 – 3 lakhs. But it varies from one company to another. So totally if you have at least INR 15 – 20 lakhs. You can quickly start your own business.
- The cost for the office space will be around INR 1 – 1.5 lakhs. At the same time, the security fee for the company will be around INR 1.5 lakhs approximately depending upon the company.
Working Capital Cost:
Suppose you hire staff for your Panasonic EV Charging Station Franchise. Then you also need to know the working capital will be increased with the staff salary. It will cost you around INR 30,000 – 60,000 per month.
Other charges that will cost you in this franchise are electricity bills and other expenses with over INR 1.5 lakhs per month.
In this franchise, the only space is the electric vehicle charging and parking in the land space. You need to have that you won’t be doing any commercial construction work here. You have to open up an area for customers to wait.
At the same time, their electric vehicle is gone for recharging purposes. The parking area should be sufficient and suitable. In which 3 – 4 electric cars are kept for parking. The space requirement is about 1000 – 1500 Square ft to open your destined EV Charging Station Franchise.
What Are Some Documents Requirements?
- Phone number
- Financial documents
- Other documents
- Property Ownership Documents with title and address
- In case of a lease, a lease agreement is required
- Applicant Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Bank account with passbook
- Applicant passport size photograph
- Email ID
What Is Basic Eligibility Criteria For Franchises?
- An applicant has to be a permanent resident of India to be eligible for this franchise.
- The applicant has to be at least 10+2 standard qualified.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 – 60 years.
Panasonic Electric Vehicle Charging Station Franchise Process:
- Follow below the process to start your own business with this franchise.
- There is no application form available for the franchise on the company’s official Website.
- So to connect with the company. For the franchise, you need to dial the company’s toll-free number.
- On this toll-free number, you will be asked to register the details.
- Then dial the customer care number if you have any details.
- Company Customer Care numbers are:- 1800 103 1333
- Business products toll-free number:- 1800 419 0373
- Email ID:- email@example.com
- Helpline related to mobile devices:- 1800 102 8989
- Support email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website – industrial.panasonic.com
By connecting with the required Website, you will talk to the team members. As if now this business venture will be good for you.
Most Indians are looking to invest in electric vehicles nowadays. Electric cars are booming with low cost, high speed, and mileage. But with your own Panasonic EV Charging Station Franchise, your business will be thriving with good profits.
We hope Panasonic EV Charging Station Franchise details are the one you are finding it. Moreover, you have to connect with the team offline as the company’s policy doesn’t support online application forms.
So with outstanding procedure and performance level, your business will be advertised accordingly to your budget. Electric vehicles are an assortment in any way without causing you any trouble. So with the demand for electric vehicles, the need for charging foundations has initiated in most of the cities in India.
So what are you waiting for? Go on and search about this franchise and start to invest and rebound with the flow of current income for you?