Do you plan to start your own business franchise? If yes then the JK Tyre Franchise business dealership is the one for you. This is an excellent opportunity to partner up with a well-known brand in the country and start your business. Here are some of the details like paperwork, investment and benefits details etc.
JK Tyre & Industries Limited is a concerned vehicle parts manufacturing company based in Delhi. The headquarters is in New Delhi while the registered office is in Kankroli, Rajasthan. They have manufacturing plants at 9 different locations in India. This company is the largest exporter of Tyre in India and exports to over 100 countries. JK Tyre produces over 16.6 million tyres a year. It manufactures world-class radials for tractors, trailers, cars, motorcycles and scooters, heavy duty trucks and buses, light commercial vehicles, earthmovers, forklifts, tractors as well as auto-rickshaws.
JK Tyre Franchise is a good investment for you as a business. Because there are more than 4000 dealers in India alone. The company allows dealerships to sell its products and also allows them to open showrooms.
Eligibility Criteria For JK Tyre Franchise:
- The franchisee should have completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th.
- The applicant should be free from any kind of criminal charges.
- They should have some knowledge about the tyre business.
Requirement JK Tyre Dealership:
- Proper Investment: So without proper investment, you can’t run a business. So having a decent investment for a tyre dealership business is critical.
- Proper Land Requirement: If you’re starting then proper large space is required to accommodate your office, godown and wheel balancing operations.
- Important Documents: For JK Tyre Franchise you need to have some kind of documents and licenses.
- Worker: You need to have at least 3 – 4 workers to get this started.
- Equipment requirement: There is some kind of equipment required.
- Vehicle: For the supply of tyres the vehicles if needed.
Investment for JK Tyre Dealership:
To start this franchise, you need to have at least INR 25 – 30 lakhs. This is the cost of the store or warehouse and the infrastructure. The cost also depends upon the equipment cost, labor cost, vehicle cost, etc. The security money is around INR 8 – 10 lakhs.
Stock = Equivalent to one month’s sale = Rs.5 To 10 Lakhs (Stock depends on you)
Staff Salary = Around Rs.20 000 To 50,000 Per Month
Equipment and Machinery Cost = Around Rs. 3 Lakhs
Other Charge = Minimum Rs. 5 Lakhs
Space Requirement for JK Tyre Dealership:
The minimum space required for the JK Tyre Franchise is around 800 – 1000 Square feet necessary. However, if you are planning to sell additional car accessories alongside Tyre, then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-150 sq ft.
- Godown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-450 sq ft.
- Store = 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet.
- Total Space = 3000 Square Feet. To 5000 Square Feet.
The preferred location for the franchise outlet is tier 2,3,4 cities in India.
- Shop agreement / Sale deed are two types of property documents.
- A lease agreement
- GST Number on Business Documents
- A license to operate a store
- Financial Records.
- Personal Records
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, and Voter Card are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Electricity bill/ration card as proof of address
- Certificate of Qualification
- Photograph, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Current A/C and Cheque Cancellation.
Profit and Margin in JK Tyre Business:
You can expect a margin of about 10% – 16% in the JK Tyre Franchise. You will be eligible for company bonus schemes if you produce enough sales. These programs often begin 6 to 12 months after you begin your career. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect up to 16% profit margin.
By the way the profit depends upon which type of Tyre you are selling, because the company gives different profits on different tires.
Like Bike Tyre: Around 20%.
Car Tyre: Around 12-15%.
Heavy Tyre: Around 8%
How to Get JK Tyre Dealership?
To get this franchise dealership then you need to contact your area JK Tyre sales manager. Here is the calling number which is toll-free 91-11 6600 1112.
You can also contact them at their official website. Once you have contacted the brand, they will get in touch with you. Then you are eligible to launch the dealership. Your eligibility depends upon various factors. Like the density of other JK Tyre dealers in your area, your experience in trading, your shop location, your financial background, etc.
JK Tyre Dealership Apply Online:
To apply go to this website https://www.jktyre.com/, fill out the application form and submit it. Within 24 hours you will receive a call from the JK Tyre executive. And make sure there are no other JK Tyre dealers near the 2km radius of your chosen area. If you live near the other JK Tyre dealers, then the chances of getting your own franchise are slim to none.
JK Tyre Franchise Contact Number Details:
Head Office Contact Number
- Patriot House 3, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
- Contact Number – +91-11-66001112
- Fax: +91-11-23322059
JK Tyre Registered Office and Work:
- Jaykaygram PO-Tyre Factory Kankroli – 313 342 Rajasthan
- Contact Number:- 02952-302400 / 02952-330011
- Fax: 02952-232018
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the JK Tyre Executive.
JK Tyre Dealership has expanded its franchises in all the regions in India. That includes from North, south to East, and west. Also to get this franchise you need to have some required information about the tyres and its selling margin. You can call their toll-free number +91 11 6600 1112 to guide you for further process.
Hope the information will be useful to you, if you like the information then do not forget to comment and share. Let us know in the comment section below about any queries to solve. We will be glad to help you in solving it at the earliest. If you like this article then kindly share it with your friends.