In this blog, we will talk about how you can do a business partnership with a very huge footwear brand, and also explain what you need to do to get an Adidas franchise in your city.
Adidas is a world-famous brand which is known for its highly productive footwear shoes and slippers, this brand has reached every corner of the world.
In today’s days, where the brand war is going on, if a novice wants to enter their field, then franchise business can be the right option for him to survive.
Founders and History:
The Adidas brand was started in the year 1949 in Germany and was behind it by a man named Adolf Dassler, who used to run this company from his mother’s house.
In the early days, Adolf Dassler’s main task was to design shoes in such a way that they could be tried well in all kinds of sports.
This brand has seen many more world wars from the initial days and after recovering from all of them, this brand used to make and sell over two lakh shoes even at that time.
Market Expansion and Growth:
If seen, footwear company Adidas has reached every corner of the world and almost most of its outlets are also present in India.
Adidas is a very active brand on the social platform and recently they have designed a shoe inspired by the One Man Punch animation cartoon which looks marvelous.
Why Adidas Franchise:
What is so special about Adidas shoes, which have rocked the whole world from domestic business till date, let us know about some important things
- Company has own unique 3D printer to create clean and perfect shoes design.
- Adidas has upper layer leather piece that provide unique styel and flexibility to shoes.
- Highly dedicated brand in sport category and most trusted since 1949.
Products and Services:
Adidas brand is not popular only for shoes, apart from shoes, they also make T-shirts, kids’ clothes, and sports accessories.
Adidas Franchise Overview:
If you are inspired by Adidas Brand and you are curious to know more about its franchise, then there is good news for you, you can open an Adidas franchise outlet in your city and there are some points for that which you have to read.
- The most important thing comes if you want to open any business, then you have to choose a good place worthy of business, in this situation you should have a space of about 1000 to 1500 square feet for the Adidas franchise and if this place is in the mall or in the commercial area, then you can get the first priority for the franchise application.
- Let’s talk about the expenses, then it can cost you around 30 to 50 lakhs to set up a franchise of Adidas and it includes promotional, security fees, and many other expenses. If you are really keen on this then you can talk to their representative directly over the phone.
- If you are thinking about profits, then the company tries to give a profit return of up to 15% to the investors.
Although they have not provided any information on their website related to the franchise, still you can visit their website and talk to them directly, that representative will explain to you well.
If you are from India, then the Adidas website with a separate dot in version is available for you, you can go to that website and get the phone number and email id directly from the contact page.
Contact no: 1-800-120-3300
Email Id: CARE@ADIDAS.COM
Bottom Line: Through this blog, we have got all the information related to the Adidas franchise here too, if you need any more information, then definitely tell us through the comment. If you are considering a franchise business, then definitely tell us about your idea about the Adidas brand. If you liked this post and got some correct information, then you can share this post with your friends or on social media.