Today we will explore a new business opportunity that is the Giani ice cream franchise and its complete investment details. So stay tuned.
Giani is an Indian-based ice cream brand and started originally from Fatehpuri Delhi, it’s almost existed in the Indian market for more than 5 decades.
There are plenty of ice cream and dessert brands available in the market for business partnership, but what makes the Giani franchise is very profitable in the desi market.
Giani Founders and History:
Giani Gurcharan Singh, the creator of the Giani ice cream brand, opened his first store in Fatehpuri, Delhi in 1956, and during that time, his biggest success for his business was the food Rabri Faluda.
Gurcharan Singh carried out the initial period of compromise with great zeal and then his son also took over the responsibility. Paramjeet Singh, worked hard to take this business to a higher level.
Paramjeet traveled all over the world to improve the quality of ice cream. First, visited to Italy, the ideal place of ice cream brands, then he toured the US where he learned not to compromise on the quality of the product.
Market Expansion and Growth:
If you look at the journey of the Giani ice cream brand from the beginning, from 1956 to 2020, it has spread its brand presence all over India. At the moment, there are only 40 stores in Delhi NCR alone.
If you think of the brand’s reach, they started making their presence strong in the surrounding states outside Delhi in the 2000s, such as Punjab, Haryana, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, West Bengal etc.
The sole purpose of this ice cream brand is to stay in touch with the common citizen and their flavor as much as possible as they have the biggest share. The Giani brand holds about 16% of the ice cream category
Why Giani Ice Cream Franchise:
The Giani brand is a purely Indian brand and it has a lot of Indian ingredients and flavor but what is it that has made this brand spread all over India. Read below.
- This is a completely vegetarian brand and all kinds of ice cream are available here for everyone from kids to adults.
- If you look at the menu of ice cream, you will find more than 70 types of flavors here so you don’t have to go anywhere else.
- This brand is spread all over India so your franchise business will be with a completely experienced company.
- If you think about a franchise, you can start a store in the least amount of space.
Products and Services:
If we talk about products and services, mainly Giani is an ice cream brand, so here you can find only one 100% pure veg ice cream and shakes.
- Fat Free Ice Creams
Giani Ice Cream Franchise Overview:
If you have read everything so far, then surely you are looking for more information about taking a franchise then definitely read the points given below it will give you an idea of what is required for a franchise.
- Starting an ice cream parlor means you have to try for space first, but for a Giani ice cream parlor, the space you need is 150 sq ft to 250 square feet.
- Given the current situation, the Giani brand offers you three types of franchise outlets, such as Two ice cream parlors, One Gelato & one Ice cream parlor, One Gelato & two ice cream parlors.
- Now, if we look at the cost of investing, then you have to invest in the range of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 25 lakh, but the format of your investment varies depending on the type of franchise outlet you choose.
If you are really interested in investing in the Giani Ice Cream franchise, you can contact us at the address given below.
2/81, West Punabi Bagh, New Delhi
Bottom Line: I have tried to complete all the information related to the Giani Ice Cream franchise through this blog, but if you have any information, you can let us know through comments. I forgot to mention one thing if we talk about the subject of profit margin, at least 25 to 35% profit margin can be easily obtained from the outlet as per research. If you find any good information from this blog, be sure to let us know and you can share this post with your friends or on social media as much as possible.