In this article, we will be talking about Dalmia Cement Dealership and how you can avail this dealership in your city with the accurate information we present to you. Do you know the construction business in India has been flourishing ever since the rage of high building complexes has paved the way?
So if you want to start a business in the cement and building industry. Then you can look out for Dalmia Cement Dealership, for your business venture. Moreover, this article also includes Dalmia Cement Dealership, its profit margin, licenses and documents, space requirements, and how to apply for the space dealership.
Do you know Dalmia Cement group is an Indian conglomerate company that was established in 1939 by Jaydayal Dalmia? The brand has become famous for its sustainable future with innovation. The headquarters of Dalmia is in New Delhi.
The company is managed by Gautam Dalmia and Puneet Dalmia along with their Renaissance group and its subsidiaries. Currently, the group has its outlets all over India but sells mostly in Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra.
Dalmia Cement Dealership:
Dalmia Cement group sells its cement under many brand names like Dalmia DSP, Dalmia Cement, and Konark cement. The group has over 20,000 dealers and sub-dealers. It has a manufacturing capacity of about 33 MnT across 13 cement plants and grinding plants.
In addition to this, the company offers a range of cement variants through its brand portfolio. These brands are also available as Portland Pozzolana Cement, Portland Slag Cement, Composite Cement, and Ordinary Portland Cement in the market.
The profit returns with this dealership depending upon the type of investment, location of your shop, and establishment of your business your hard work will reap its fruits. Dalmia Cement group is also famous for oil supply and best quality cement. Given the authority with this dealership, any company can do this business and sell their services and products in their city.
Requirements For Dalmia Cement Dealership:
These are a few of the requirements to follow for this dealership franchise. They are
- A good space with a spacious living is required for office and godown.
Document Requirement: A few of the documents required for this dealership are Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter Card, bank details, phone number, photograph ID, GST, and TIN. Also, you need to have an electricity bill along with a ration card.
- One must have valid land documents with previous bank statements.
- At least 2 – 4 employees are required to look after the outlet franchise.
- A good amount of investment is required to start your business with Dalmia Cement Dealership.
If the land is your own then the initial amount of investment will change a bit. But if you are looking for land on rent here are a few of the details to know. You need to purchase one or two vehicles, a space to build a warehouse for which separate investment is required.
So the total investment for this franchise would be around 10 lakhs to 15 lakhs.
- Stock = Equivalent to one month’s sale = Rs.5 To 10 Lakhs(Stock depends on you)
- Staff Salary = Around Rs.20 000 To 50,000 Per Month
- Other Charge = Minimum Rs. 1 Lakhs
Cost and Investment:
- Land Cost = Around Rs.50 Lakhs
- Agency Office & Godown Cost = Around Rs.2 Lakhs To 5 Lakhs
- Security Fee = Around Rs.1 Lakhs To 1.5 Lakhs (Depend On Company
The total sq ft depends upon the space and the agency. If the agency is bigger, you need to have a bigger space. Even with the setting store and the RAW construction material you need to have an office space along with the parking lot and warehouse space. The total space required here is 1500-2000 sq. ft.
Basic Criteria For Dalmia Cement Dealership:
- The respective franchisee applicant should have completed the age of 21 years.
- He should be qualified with a bare minimum of SSLC/12th standard.
- The applicant should have some experience in the cement industry.
- They should be free from any type of criminal charges.
Dalmia Cement Company details
Dalmia Cement group has its headquarters in New Delhi.
Customer care number – 1800 2020
Website – https://www.dalmiacement.com/about-dalmia-cement.html
11th & 12th Floor, Hansalaya Building, 15,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001
Phone Number +91 11 2346 5100
16th floor, Merlin Acropolis, 1858, Rajdanga
Main Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone Number+91 33 6701 2600
You can also visit them at 11&12th Floor, Hansalaya Building, Barakhamba Road, Delhi 110001
Profit Margin Of Dalmia Cement Dealership:
The profit margin of Dalmia Cement Dealership depends upon the bonuses and schemes offered by the company. But you can expect a margin of about 3 – 5% from this dealership. The chances of getting more sales will lead you to good returns in the end.
Once you get in touch with the Dalmia Cement manager in your particular area. They will help you with the necessary details. Make sure there isn’t any store located within a 3km radius from your shop. If there are any dealers in your surrounding area their chances of sales will be less.
Benefits Of becoming a partner in Dalmia Cement Dealership:
- You will get fully digital marketing support and guidance from the team.
- On-time delivery along with good returns.
- You can earn exciting returns through Dalmia and delight.
- You will benefit from associating with this dealership.
- With good returns, you get to experience the life of being an entrepreneur with this fast-growing business company.
These are entitled details we have mentioned in this article for you. However, the sale depends upon how you are leading this business to a profitable income. Remember you need to make a good investment for this franchise because this will lead you to good returns along with good benefits for your business. So hopefully if you have any doubts regarding the Dalmia Cement Dealership let us know in the comment section below we will be glad to help you with all the details.