Looking for a unique business opportunity in the automotive segment, I have one better suggestion; I hope you like it, amaron battery dealership; let’s explore more about it.
Amaron is not the new brand in the market, but they have been serving batteries to the Indian audience since the year launch 2000.
If you have your own vehicles like car and bike, you might be aware of batteries, and Amaron, the trusted one, supplies zero maintenance with high power.
Founders and History:
Amara Raja Group is the parent company of Amaron and Powerzone brands, primarily serving large-scale batteries all over India.
The parent company, the Amara raja group, converted into private ltd around 1985; after five years of continuous progress and growing trends graph, the company decided to launch IPO.
After few years, the company has designed the most advanced battery manufacturing plant in India and makes a joint venture agreement with USA-based company Johnson Controls Inc.
Market Expansion and Growth:
The company’s primary market is the Indian audience; that why they have a fully integrated high-class battery manufacturing unit situated at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
The battery is really worth in the Indian market; the company provides almost the most extended warranties on batteries ranging from 36 months, 48 months, and 60.
Amaron delivers as promised; that’s why amaron able to cover India and Asian markets, including Singapore and Mauritius, where an amaron battery powers every 3 rd car on the street.
Why Amaron Battery Dealership:
Many battery companies in India provide superior performance, including warranties, but what makes amaron battery on the competitive list?
- Indian market is very price-sensitive; the amaron offers competitive batteries at a low cost.
- They provide on-site support for batteries (as per research)
- Replacement and warranty-related issues are solved quickly.
- Amaron uses alloy technology that offers superior performance even at high heat stages.
Products and Services:
The brand provides numerous options to add batteries to your system; whether you have vehicles, generators, or any other machines that require power, then Amaron is the best choice.
- Batteries for Passenger Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Batteries
- Batteries for Farm Vehicles
- Two Wheelers
- Batteries for Inverters
- Home UPS Batteries
Amaron Battery Dealership Overview:
Vehicle-related businesses are never off on-trend, and the Amaron battery dealership is one of them; before we move ahead, let’s get into the criteria to get the battery dealership franchise in your city.
- To start your dealership, the first thing you need is the commercial area or commercial cum Storage Area where the company’s additional supplies to store; the ideal size is between 750 to 1000 square feet.
- The cost involved in the process of the Amaron battery dealership lies above 10 Lakh+; for accurate information, I suggest you talk to the office staff about the estimate.
- Once you are in the dealership business, the company then allows early contract and training to the dealership staff to learn the batteries and minor elements.
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd
1-18/1/AMR/NR, Nanakramguda Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032. India.
Tel: +91 – 40-23139000 | Fax:+91 – 40-23139001
Bottom Line: If you are looking for a vehicle-related business, Amaron Battery Dealership is the right choice. Not only this, but they also supply batteries to the many types of machines. This business is one in which there is no possibility of a recession. The dealership cost I have mentioned can vary according to your location and market. Let us know if you got any good information through this post. You can share this blog with your friends or on social media.